Friday, October 14, 2011

FINAL POST

Willow and I at her final destination on the trip.

Travelled from Whistler down to Vancouver and spent a week relaxing with some really great friends. Took Willow to a friend's bike shop in Surrey and put her in a crate to ship back to NS. I wish I had time to ride her back and complete the loop but other adventures did not allow a big enough window. Overall the bike trip was a wonderful experience, I learned so much about motorcycles, America and myself. I am grateful to Trav for pushing me to do it and I'm glad I chose to do the trip on my old XS 650 despite the numerous breakdowns! When I left for this trip I thought it would be a one time experience but now I know without a doubt I'm hooked on motorcycle touring! Can't wait to plan the next trip, where should we go and who wants to come with me???

Before the next bike trip, I'm going to try my hand at blue water sailing. If you're interested you can follow that blog at www.twentyeightfeet.blogspot.com

Thank you all for your support and encouragement!

No comments:

Post a Comment